Sunday, May 16, 2010

Growing Up and Moving Home

So this past year has been one of the craziest roller coaster rides full of personal growth and development as well as professional. And i recently came to a decision to start prioritizing some of my larger personal goals. The pursuit also involves a move back to Ontario. Being closer to my family, friends, Goddaughters, and loved ones is more important to me than ever.
Saying goodbye on a regular basis over the past 4 years never got easier, but it always felt right to be far away for all the reasons i was, primarily my career. I'm not totally sure what changed and when but now my job is no longer reason enough for me to be far from those who matter most.
 And so without knowing exactly what I'll be doing, or exactly when i'll be moving (sometime in August), I'm taking all necessary steps to do it. I'm looking at it as creating new opportunities. Opening doors that may not have otherwise been revealed. It's time to design in the largest possible way - create the next phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment