Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have I ever told you...

About this dream (goal) I've had to open my own bridal boutique?

I have always had a love affair with wedding dresses (my collection when i graduated Design school was bridal). And when i see pictures of rings and anything bridal i tend to get giddy. Maybe i love love as much as I love gowns?



















I'm not quite ready to do it yet, i think it's something I'll explore after babies. But that doesn't stop me from collecting inspiration. For example, I really want the facade to be very welcoming and and inviting - like this;























It would be by appointment only, my mom would work there part time once she's retired. I'd have a beautiful selection of veils and headpieces that are custom designed for my store (maybe by me?) and displayed in a beautiful antique armoire with glass doors.

 And of course I'd fill it with adorable & highly coveted frocks not readily available anywhere else. At a variety of price points, possibly specializing in high end gowns.























It's going to be fantastic. I can see it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment